- Select at least 1 project on the ballot where you work, live or go to school. You can only vote once.
Maximum budget exceeded
This project exceeds the maximum budget and can not be added. If you want, you can delete a project you have already selected to add, or make your vote according to your preferences.
These are the projects you have chosen to be part of the budget.
If you change your mind, you can change your vote later.
connecting mental health therapist to high school students
Coordinating with all the local Canarsie NYC high schools we will coordinate and promote mental health and wellbeing specifically among youth ages 11 to 23 years old and their families. These events will be coordinate with each of the High School Principals in the Canarsie community to provide mental health therapist, healthy eating, healthy cooking, yoga and massage activities Serving the 11236 zip code.
· Goal 1: To creating more mental health access by working registered mental health therapist increasing access to correct information about mental health stigma.
· Goal 2 (optional): Create a community where mental health information is shared continuously.
OUTCOMES: Please write down the outcomes you hope to achieve for this project
· Outcome 1: Create a direct relationship with several mental health therapist for all Canarsie High School students and youth we can reach.
· Outcome 2: This approach will open the door and help remove the stigma by providing access..
How many people do you expect it will serve/benefit? Estimated number is fine as well: [ Approximately 10,000 youth in and around the surrounding Canarsie community ]
Other Than Personnel (OTPS)
AMINISTRATION (not to exceed 12%)
TOTAL (not to exceed $40,000)