HOW TO VOTE:
- If you’re 11 and older and live, work or go to school in one of the 33 neighborhoods hardest hit by COVID-19, you can vote on which project you want for your neighborhood. If you’re not sure whether you qualify, please check this page (External link) for a list of the neighborhoods. You can only vote in one neighborhood, and you can only vote once.
- To vote securely and privately, you need to sign in with an existing account or create an NYC ID account, if you do not already have one. Creating an account is quick and safe, and it protects your vote. Create one here! (External link) (You may use the same ID you use for City services such as Fair Fares, SNAP or afterschool programs, or another ID such as Yahoo, Gmail, Apple, Facebook etc). Once you set up an account, you will belong to an online community of New Yorkers who want their voice heard! And you’ll be able participate in future votes!
- Once you sign in, select your neighborhood from the list below, and click on the vote button! Check off at least one project that you want to see funded in your neighborhood.
- Bonus: to enter a raffle to win a $50 gift card, please take this quick survey (External link)!
- Ask your family, friends, neighbors and co-workers to vote too! Voting is available in many languages by clicking on the select a language button at the top of this page!
If you would like access to a paper ballot, or to vote by phone, please call the Civic Engagement Commission at 646-769-2032 (hablamos Español). We are open & taking calls during regular business hours (Monday-Friday from 9am to 5pm). If we miss your call, please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Organizations that would like to request copies of our ballots can also call the number listed above.